With Ramadan upon us, Muslims worldwide are preparing for a month of reflection, prayer, and community. In India, the start of Ramadan is determined by the sighting of the crescent moon. As we begin this holy month, here are some Ramadan wishes, greetings, quotes, and Quran verses to share with your loved ones.
- May Allah bless you with a peaceful and prosperous life. Wish you a happy Ramadan. Keep me in your prayers.
- Let’s have a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah show us the right path and answer our prayers. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan is the best time to strengthen our Taqwa. I hope we make the best use of it. Ramadan Mubarak to you all.
- Ramadan is the month of blessings, forgiveness, mercy, and freedom from the hellfire. On this holy month, make lots of dua and increase doing good deeds. Happy Ramadan to you, my dearest friend.
- The act of charity is highly regarded in Islam. Sending hearty wishes on this holy month that May God blesses you with pleasure and fills your home with His gracefulness. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Devote yourself to attain ‘taqwa’ by grasping the teachings of Ramadan. This holiest of all months doesn’t come twice a year! Ramadan Mubarak!
- “When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed, and the devils are chained.” – Bukhari
- Surah baqarah Ayah 2:183 – “O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.”
- Surah baqarah Ayah 185 – “The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.”
- Surah Al Qadr – “Indeed, We sent the Qur’an down during the Night of Decree. And what can make you know what is the Night of Decree? The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months. The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter. Peace it is until the emergence of dawn.”
- Surat Al-Baqarah 2:184 – “…But to fast is best for you, if you only knew.”
- Al-Qadar 97:1-5 – “Allah has made Laylat al-Qadr in this month, which is better than a thousand months, as Allaah says…The Night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months. Therein descend the angels and the Rooh [Jibreel (Gabriel)] by Allaah’s Permission with all Decrees, there is peace until the appearance of dawn.”
During this month of Ramadan, let us remember the importance of self-reflection, compassion, and gratitude. May Allah bless us all with His grace and mercy. Ramadan Mubarak!